Fizzy apple kefir soda is a delightful probiotic drink that even your kids will love.
All you need on hand is some prepared water kefir and a couple of ounces of apple juice. Tightly cap it into a bottle and with some patience you will have a yummy fizzy kefir soda.
- 2 1/2 cups prepared water kefir
- 6 ounces apple juice
- Mix together the prepared water kefir and the apple juice.
- Store in a tight sealing bottle.
- Let sit at room temperature 1-5 days to build up carbonation. Burp every 12 hours to get a feel for when the soda needs to be refrigerated.
- When it has become fizzy to your liking, refrigerate 4-5 hours prior to consuming.