A little vanilla, kefir, cream and sugar are all you need on hand to be enjoying this delicious kefir ice cream.
This is an egg free recipe which means no heating and no waiting for it to cool. Just place all you ingredients in your blender, blend until the sugar is dissolved then toss it into your ice cream maker.
This ice cream is more like a vanilla frozen yogurt, a little tangy and a bit sweet. With the added benefits of the kefir, you can’t help but feel guilty for not feeling guilty!
- 2 cups of prepared milk kefir
- 1 cup of cream or kefir cream
- ½ cup of sugar
- 1 tablespoon of vanilla extract
- Place all ingredients into a blender. Blend until the sugar is dissolved.
- Immediately put into your ice cream maker or refrigerate until ready to use.