Inspired by fall and pumpkin pie, use this simple recipe to create your own probiotic rich pumpkin pie smoothie.
It is just the right smoothie for those chilly fall days!
Pumpkin Pie Kefir Smoothie
Write a review
- 1 cup milk kefir
- 1/4 cup milk
- 4 tablespoons pumpkin
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar/honey/coconut sugar
- scant 1/2 teaspoon pumpkin pie spice
- 1/4 teaspoon vanilla
- extra nutmeg for the top
- Place all ingredients in a blender and blend until smooth.
- Finish with a little extra grated nutmeg on top.
- The milk tones down the tang of the kefir in this smoothie. If you prefer it more tangy, replace the milk with kefir.
- For an extra treat, place a dollop of whipped cream on top of this smoothie right before serving.
Yummy Kefir http://www.yummykefir.com/