This ice cream is so simple and quick. Just grab a cup of frozen or fresh blueberries, some milk kefir, cream and sugar. Blend it all together and toss it into your ice cream maker for a sweet treat that everyone will love.
Use up some of that extra milk kefir today and fall in love with this pretty blue ice cream.
- 2 cups prepared milk kefir
- 1 cup cream or kefir cream
- ½ cup sugar
- 1 cup blueberries
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- Place all ingredients in a blender.
- Blend until the sugar is dissolved.
- Immediately pour into your ice cream maker or refrigerate for later use.